Skip to content
- Question: My order has arrived damaged/defective. What should I do?
- Answer: See our Shipping/Return Policy on this website.
- Question: I am looking for an item that is not listed on your website. What should I do?
- Answer: Please contact us and we will respond ASAP.
- Question: How is freight charged for international orders?
- Answer: We can estimate charges for international shipping. However, exact prices are not available until the items are shipped. Please note that the customer is responsible for customs and duty costs.
- Question: What hours can I reach you by telephone?
- Answer: We are available via phone Monday through Friday from 10 AM – 5 PM EST at 800-558-6251.
- Question: How long will it take to receive my order?
- Answer: Domestic shipments will be normally shipped within 3 business days.
Shipping carriers are UPS, FedEx, and USPS. The delivery schedule is dependent on your location. Please allow additional time for international orders.
- Question: What happens if I purchase an item that is backordered?
- Answer: We will notify you of the approximate shipping date as soon as possible. Depending on the estimated availability of the particular item, here are some possible alternatives:
- Have patience. The item you ordered will soon be re-stocked and available for immediate shipment.
- If there is a long delay, you may substitute the item you ordered with another item in stock and ready to ship.
- Drummers World can issue you a refund for the order.