GMS Super Vintage Snare Drum
NOTE: This drum is a special order and will take some time to build, please email us if you have any questions before you order.
Gotta love those old snare drums. Big, fat, thick with that soft buttery feel. We’ve all been looking high and low for one in good, playable condition.
Sometimes you get lucky.
Well, today is your lucky day! The GMS “Super Vintage” snare drums capture all that is good in an old drum, and then some. Add in the extra “tweaks”, quality parts and good old-fashioned know how, and you’ve got the drum that you always dreamed of. No more searching. No luck involved. Made In USA
- 6 ply maple shells, with 8 ply reinforcement rings
- 14″ diameter with 5.5″ or 6.5″ depth
- Round vintage style bearing edges on top; sharp 45 degree edge on snare side for maximum sensitivity and response.
- 2.3 triple flange hoops
- Low-mass tension relieving SE lugs, with GMS swivel insert
- Evans drumheads
- GMS Grand Master hand tooled brass throw off
- Choice of Hi-Gloss “Vintage Lacquer”, “Vintage Duco Lacquer”, Satin or wrap finishes
- Old-school tone, brand new drums
- Black/Gold Duco
- Black/Silver Duco
- Blue/Silver Duco
- Natural Maple
- White Marine Pearl
- Black Diamond
- Cream/Gold Duco